Personal Loans in 3 easy steps
1. The Application
Let us know how much you would like to borrow and for how long through our application. Here you will need to provide personal information as well as income and bank account details.
2. The Approval
After you apply, our lenders will make an approved/reject decision based on the your credit rating, credit history and financial situation. If approved, you'll be forwarded to the loan agreement or further instructed on your next step. For some loans you will have to sign a loan agreement at a local branch.
3. Money pick up or transfer
Once you have been approved for a loan and you have reviewed the terms of the lender you were matched with, you will be provided with the information required to pick up your loan from the closest lender's branch or the money will be wired directly into your bank account.
Worried about your credit score?
You can get a good deal on a personal loan even with a less than perfect credit record while enjoying the same advantages as everyone else, advantages such as:
- Higher Loan Amounts;
- Installments up to 36 Months;
- Fast and Secure application.
Personal Loan Requirements
An applicant will be considered eligible for a personal loan after meeting the following requirements:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- Full time and part time employment income
- Self-employment or small business income
- Disability benefits or Social Security income
A valid checking account is required in order to be eligible for a personal loan because funds are deposited directly if the loan is approved.
Credit Record and Credit Score
A perfect credit score is not a prerequisite for personal loan approval. However, having a good credit score will both increase your chances of approval and ensure that the final cost of the loan is lower, by being offered a lower interest rate on the loan.
Personal loan acceptance is also affected by:
- Active or recent bankruptcies;
- Accounts late for over 60 days;
- Less monthly income than debt;
- A history of missed or late payments;
- Recent charged off accounts.
Borrowers that meet the above listed requirements in the best possible way have the highest chances of getting approved for a personal loan. Please note that, in rare cases, collateral may also be a requirement in order to receive a loan. 36MonthLoans.com is not a direct lender and cannot guarantee approval. The lenders we work with make the final decision when it comes to loan approval.