|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||9Global, Inc family of companies. These companies are described below the "Other Important Information" box at the bottom of this page.
|What we do
|How does 9Global, Inc protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Our employees are trained to comply with these security measures. We also restrict employee access to personal information to those with a business need to see it.
|How does 9Global, Inc collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, affiliates or other companies.
- Apply for a Loan or Apply for Insurance
- Provide Account Information or Give us Your Income Information
- Provide Employment Information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
[See below for more on your rights under state law.]
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choice will apply to everyone on your account.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include other financial companies.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial services providers, insurance companies, and retailers.
|Other important information
|California and Nevada residents have additional rights regarding the sharing of your personal information. You will be provided information about these rights in a separate notice. Vermont residents: we will automatically limit the disclosure of your information as described in the mail-in form above